Avery's birthday countdown

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

The Mageors Family

The Mageors Family

Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 2 - First Half Update

We got up around 7:30 again this morning. I woke him up and took him to the potty, but he didn't go. During breakfast he told me he needed to potty, so I took him and he went. He didn't go again until around 10am. So far this morning, we have only had 1 accident (very minor...I caught it in time) and he has gone pee pee 7 times on the potty! He still isn't telling me that he needs to go. I am mostly just picking up on his cues, like the little pee pee dance he does, or he will say that he is peeing, when really he is just trying to tell me that he needs to pee.

We still haven't seen the No. 2. I'm loading him up with fiber to see if that will help any. He is down for his nap, but not asleep yet. I'm waiting for the quietness so I can finally take a shower!

Today definitely feels easier than yesterday, but I know we still have a long way to go. I actually thought today would be a whole lot worse than Day 1. Let's see how tonight goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment