Avery's birthday countdown

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

The Mageors Family

The Mageors Family

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Potty Training Eve

Tomorrow is the big day! We will start Day 1 of our 3-day potty training program. After our Saturday trip to Target, and one more trip last night to stock up on groceries for the weekend, I decided I needed to pick up some wine as my reward for all the hard work!

I've been preparing Avery over the past week for our exciting adventure. He actually seems to get it, or at least he is remembering that we will be doing something that involves M&M's, stickers and tattoos. His sitter told Cory this afternoon that they talked about it all day long. I think he is excited. We went ahead and took his changing table out of his room tonight. It's nice to have one less piece of furniture in the room, and I think he will enjoy the extra play space. I think we will try and reorganize his room while we are on lock-down this weekend!

I need to get a lot of rest tonight. Tomorrow is going to be a very big, LONG day!

1 comment: