Avery's birthday countdown

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

The Mageors Family

The Mageors Family

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My sweet little Prince


Saturday night Cory and I were getting ready to attend an awards dinner for my office. I had just finished getting ready and came out of the bathroom with my new dress on. Avery looked at me and said, "You a princess Mommy?" My heart just about melted out of my chest! I looked down at him and said, "Yes, Mommy is a princess!" with a huge smile on my face. He just came up to me and hugged me! It was the cutest, sweetest thing ever!

Then, he turned to Cory and said, "I a princess, too!" We shook our heads and said, "No! You are a PRINCE!" He got it then, but for a second there I thought the whole moment was ruined! lol

For the rest of the evening before GiGi came to pick him up for the night, he kept calling me Princess. "Where you going, Princess?" "What you doing, Princess?" "Princess...where are you?" So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment